Whether it’s your first or fifth time buying a new vehicle, the research process is always one of the most important before making that final decision. One of the most important parts of the research process is the test drive. We’re going to give you a few tips to make the most of every test drive so you can make your decision quicker and with confidence.
READ MORE: What are the top 5 common car-buying mistakes? Click here to find out!
Make a checklist –
- Know what’s important to you
- Check each and every detail
- Acknowledge your pet peeves
- Be prepared before the test drive
Schedule an appointment –
- Know the length and distance of the test drive
- Be willing to travel to find your car
- Let dealer know any specific needs
- Make sure you’re covered with insurance
Arrive prepared –
- Bring your favorite beverage to test cup holders
- Test to see if your sunglasses fit in the holder
- Check for USB and AUX ports for connectivity
- Bring a car charger to test the plug in
Get acquainted –
- Play with the audio system
- Test the heat/air conditioning
- Move the seats and adjust the mirrors
- Sit in the back seat to determine comfort
One of the best tips of advice we can give to prospective car drivers is take your time. Our team here at Certified Autoplex is more than happy to get you behind the wheel of each and every vehicle until you find exactly what you’re looking for. Feel free to ask questions and be picky because this decision is a big deal, and we want you to be happy with your choice. Those looking to get behind the wheel of a pre-owned luxury vehicle are encouraged to schedule a test drive online today!